REQUEST FOR QUOTES
PARK PAVILION ROOF REPLACEMENT
The Town of Rochester Town Board is seeking quotes for complete roof replacement for the Town of Rochester Town Park pavilion, 50 Scenic Road, Accord, NY 12404.
Interested contractors shall submit a highest and best quote for a complete labor and materials package for the above project to firstname.lastname@example.org or may present the quote in person at the Town of Rochester Town Hall based on the following criteria on or before September 25, 2023.
1. The measurements of the pavilion are approximately 30 feet x 40 feet.
2. Contractor should assume full replacement of all plywood and roof shingles. Quotes may be for either plywood and shingle roof, metal roof, or the contractor may quote both options. The Town to decide which method is preferred based on quotes.
3. Any and all permits to be secured by the contractor in conjunction with the Town.
4. Contractor is responsible for removal and legal disposal of all C&D waste.
5. All work must be completed no later than November 15, 2023.
6. Prevailing wage must be paid to employees. This is a NYS Labor Law requirement.
7. The contractor must agree to effectuate the naming of the Town as an additional insured on the contractor’s insurance policies, except for workers’ compensation, NY State Disability, and professional liability. If the policy is written on a claims-made basis, the retroactive date must precede the date of the contract.
8. Required Insurance:
a. Commercial General Liability Insurance – $1,000,000 per occurrence/ $2,000,000 aggregate.
b. Automobile liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence
c. Proof of Statutory Workers’ Compensation, Employers’ Liability and N.Y.S.
Disability Benefits Insurance for all employees must be provided.